Client Services, Leeds, Temporarily Remote
Ready to give outstanding account management and wow our portfolio of big-name brand clients?
We’ve worked with some of our clients for 30 years. As our Awesome Account Manager you’ll be a legend at building enduring relationships. You’ll go out of your way to find small ways to delight them and anticipate their needs – after all, our clients are the very people who keep the lights on at ThinkOTB so they’re pretty VIP!
You’ll be a pro at managing the day-to-day running for a group of client accounts. You’ll feel at home taking a brief, seeking out customer insights and reading between the lines to nail precisely what the client wants. When you present outstanding marketing to your client, your excitement, pride and knowledge will shine through.
In this Senior Account Manager role, you’ll be measured on the smooth management of a set of client accounts – that means client satisfaction, the quality of the work and the financial management in terms of revenue and gross profit.
What ‘awesome’ looks like
• At least 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager in a marketing agency or other creative environment
• Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple account and projects at once
• Plan, create and deliver integrated campaigns/projects to the highest standard, on budget and on time in a fast-paced environment
• Strong cross-channel experience and knowledge including digital, to advise clients and make recommendations on a daily basis
• Strong focus on quality control with the highest attention to detail
• Develop strong, collaborative relationships internally, externally and with suppliers
• Commercially minded with a focus on cost, the financial health of clients and control overestimates, POs and invoicing
• Ability to create detailed proposal documents, detailed quotes and project timing plans
• Excellent presentation skills in front of clients
You’ll be responsible for:
1. Developing client relationships, including regular status calls, face-to-face meetings and social events
2. Providing input for the CDPs and taking responsibility in the delivery of these
3. Ensuring work-in-progress reports, figures and status reports are up-to-date and any issues and new opportunities are flagged
4. Providing accurate quotes in-line with agency charge out rates, POs to suppliers and timely invoicing
5. Adhering to agency ways of working/processes both internally and with clients
6. Advising and supporting junior members of the team
7. Collaborating with the senior team to ensure we are hitting targets and identifying actions to achieve these
8. Supporting the delivery of agency client mailers and ‘client love’
9. Identifying new opportunities with clients and helping to develop proposals for these, as well as supporting