Creative, Leeds, Temporarily Remote
Ready to bring your ideas to life, share your experience across all media, and delight our clients with funky design work?
As one of our kickass designers you’ll smash it whether you take an Art Director’s scamps and translate them into digital, print, and brand identity, or take a conceptual brief and knock out engaging ideas left right and centre. When a pitch hits, you’re opening up InDesign before the brief’s even written!
Leading the charge to design a new digital campaign, developing brand styles and logos, polishing presentations, and of course taking creative amends, will all be part of your day-to-day, as will collaboration, fun, and support to make you the very best you can be.
You’ll be joining a team of marketers who are passionate, ambitious, and committed to bringing ideas to life day after day. We’re experts, not egos, and spontaneous fun has been known to burst out in a briefing, brainstorm or Friday beer!
What ‘kickass’ looks like
• 3-4 years’ experience as a Designer in a marketing agency or other creative environment
• Excited to take conceptual briefs as much as design briefs
• Generates solutions which add value and result in either creative solutions and/or additional income or grows client relationships over and above that requested
• Ambitious and keen to have a team built around you
• ‘Self-starter’ who uses initiative to create designs, problem solve and drive ideas
• Helps develop/interpret artwork designs across various media, including digital and print
• Confidently works in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Able to design presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
• Supports the CD on new business initiatives
• Takes on responsibility for specific ad hoc projects
• Delivers creative amends and typesetting
• Confidently resizes ads and other material
• Preps artwork for reproduction
• Confidently sends work to print
• Provides support to other team members
• Has a ‘can do’ attitude and makes a visible contribution to the efficiency of studio
• Understands the pressures of Account Managers and others and works constructively to help resolve them
• Willingly works above and beyond normal expectations when required by the demands of the project or the team