Location: Headingley, Leeds
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Salary: Depending on experience
Reports to: Creative Director
Career Progression: Snr Designer/Head of Design
Benefits: 28 days holiday, 4.30pm Friday finish, pension contributions, free parking & team socials
We’ve been going for over 30 years. But don’t let our advancing years fool you. We’re still as focussed and energetic as the day we first opened our doors. We massively believe in the power of our people and are passionate about helping talented people achieve their potential by working on some cracking briefs from an enviable list of clients. Whatever your background, if you have the drive, ambition and talent to help us move forward and win awards, make clients famous and aid us in our growth, then we want to hear from you.
It almost goes without saying, you live and breathe great design, but equally you’re a realist, you understand when to get a design job out of the door for that urgent presentation or brochure and can also craft that brand identity or lead the charge when it comes to designing a new website. You also have a keen interest in ideas too and love being part of a pitch team and hopefully you have a keen interest in all things motion, from storyboards to perhaps being able to do rough editing.
Plus, you can:
- Create high quality design output and independently handle projects from start to finish.
- Be self-motivated and flexible to take on any design task, no matter how big or small.
- Carry out work in a positive and professional manner.
- Ensure all work is to the highest quality, taking minimal guidance from senior members of the team.
- Using initiative to problem solve and constantly pursuing ways to better own work.
- Mentor designers under you and show a keen interest in building a team under you and being the champion for great design together with our Creative Director
- Supporting senior members of the team with pitches and key projects
- Not be afraid of leading from the front which may involve beyond normal working hours working
- Be aware of competitor creative work and market/ technology developments
in relation to the accounts you work on.
- Ideally you’ll have three to four years-experience
We are expanding as a business after some new client wins and substantial growth of some of our existing clients. There is the opportunity with this role to grow alongside the business and be ‘Head of Design’, looking after and overseeing other members of the creative team in the long run.